New Member Recognition Event
Each Golden Key chapter is tasked with hosting an event to induct new members. At these ceremonies, new members join their peers and are recognized for their achievements and are given a certificate of membership. The New Member Recognition Event (NMRE) allows attendees to network and meet student chapter leaders, other members, university administration and faculty and honorary members, as well as learn more about scholarships, member benefits and community service projects.
New Member Recognition Event (NMRE)
I would like to invite all of you to attend our New Member Recognition Event. It is held in recognition of our new undergraduate members and faculty honorary members. Even if you have never attended events or meetings in the past, please come. It will be a lot of fun. We will have food and refreshments. Faculty and alumni will be speaking to share their experiences. Date: January 21st, 2018 Time: TBA Location: TBA Save the date and I will see you there! New Members, must RSVP for the NMRE-Induction ceremony in order to receive a personalized certificate. Come out and enjoy this special event and celebrate your academic accomplishments! To RSVP follow these simple steps:
1. Using your Golden Key ID (If you do not know your ID please contact Dominique Sherrod, firstname.lastname@example.org), log in to the Golden Key website: www.goldenkey.org.
2. Navigate to "My Chapter"
3. Under "Chapter Events", you will see "January 21st, 2018 New Member Recognition Event"
4. Click on "Register for this Event"
5. Check the "RSVP" box, and input "0" if you are not bringing a guest, and "1" if you are.
6. Click "Register". And you are done!
Golden Key wishes to make this event accessible to people with disabilities. If you need accommodation, please email email@example.com. We are hosting our annual New Member Recognition Event on our campus to celebrate, congratulate and commemorate the academic excellence and achievements of our new members.
Date: January 21st, 2018